Risk Management (ISO 14971), UDI & Labelling
3 Underrated Concepts of MDR in Detail
3 Days Training Course
Our interactive and activity based 3 Days Training Course covers these 3 ‘often overlooked’ concepts of MDR in detail helping manufacturers of medical devices to gain a deeper knowledge of these elements to implement with ease in practical life.
What it Covers?
- Risk Management of Medical Devices as per ISO 14971
- Concepts of UDI as a part of the EU traceability system
- GS1 and UDI
- MDR compliant Labelling wit ISO 15223
Who Should Attend?
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Design Quality
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Medical Affairs Specialist
- Any personnel involved with the processes concerning medical devices
A ‘Certificate of Attendance’ will be issued at the end of the course. A special ‘Certificate for Exceptional Participation’ will also be issued depending upon your contribution in the form of your participation and interaction.
Course Breakdown – What You’ll Learn
Fill in the form to get the payment link and confirm your registration.